Powered by Blogger.

Summer blog sale

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I have a few things just sitting unused and wanted to see if any of you would like them.

Rules-
Serious Inquires only!
First commenter gets it and if you don't respond within 24 hours it goes to the next person.
I use paypal.
Please included your e-mail so I can send you an invoice.
Shipping $3 national and $6 international. Please make sure and tell me if you are international.
Sometimes the shipping will be more or less depending on the item and I will list that with the picture.

New Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab (only opened to take this photo). The only reason I'm selling this is because I already have a half opened one and the Chanel foundation is my new go to!
$39 (originally $42) Free shipping. *SOLD


Mac Ember Glow (tried 3-4 times) Limited Edition $8 (original price $14)*SOLD


Mac Mythology (tried 3-4 times) $8 (original price $14.50) *SOLD


Stila Pigalle never worn only swatched once. $14 (original price $18 plus $2 for pan)


Tarte "Green Siren" (used 3-4 times). I prefer Eco Cheek so this one doesn't get as much love. $22 (original price $30) *PENDING


Mac Constructivist Paint Pot (used 3-4 times) $8 (original price $16.50) *SOLD


Very rare Glissade MAC MSF it is broken so it may break even more during shipping (used maybe 10 times)
$9 (new price $26.00) *SOlD



Bobbi Brown lipstick in Vintage Rose (used maybe 5 times) $9 (original price $22)


Royal Flat Iron (sold at the Mall) the reason I'm selling this is because I had to get a new flat iron that goes up to 450 degrees to do my Keratin treatment. This flat iron goes to 200. It heats up in 30 seconds. I really do like this flat iron and it straightens really good, doesn't catch hair in the metal and curls really nice. 
$110 (I paid $250 for this) I haven't used this a ton of times because I wear my hair wavy most of the time. It comes with a 5 year warranty so if anything happens to it you can take it back to the mall and get a new one.
$10 shipping for this because it comes with a big heavy box.

Thanks!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP