Powered by Blogger.

A Quick Thank You

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who read my blog and continue to give me reason to post.  I can't tell you how great it's been to have something I'm so passionate about again!  The world of makeup blogging is so inviting, and I'm incredibly happy to be a part of it.
Also, welcome to my new followers!  I'm glad to have you here.
And I've started following some more blogs recently, so let me take a minute to share them with you:

Jem Beauty
Eleventh0fapril
Product Rater
The Makeup Drawer
Discount Decadence
A Blonde Blogger
Guru Yuki

You can find my other daily blog reads on my sidebar, under the label "Blogs I Love".
Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July.  My boyfriend and I joined my parents at the fairgrounds to watch some bands play and then the fireworks show.  I'll resume usual posting tomorrow after I get home from work.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP