Powered by Blogger.

MAC Stereo Rose lives up to the hype!

Friday, July 16, 2010


I usually don't go crazy over MAC collections and if something I sorta want that sells out I'm like "meh, whatever." Stereo Rose was the first thing I kinda of went crazy about... calling all the way to New York because I heard they still had some or contemplating paying $40 on ebay for this. There has been a lot of hype attached to Stereo Rose and I'll tell you why. I honestly think this is the most beautiful, wearable MSF MAC has ever come out with *blast you darn limited edition products* It's the right amount of pink without being too much and the perfect amount of highlight to create that perfect glow on your cheeks. No chunky glitter here. This colors reminds me of Nars Deep Throat with more pigmentation and more glow to it.
I was blessed to have a wonderful fellow twitterer offer to swap me for Stereo Rose (THANK YOU) otherwise I'd be out of luck... like most MAC lovers. This baby sold out and QUICK.


I can't believe I got my hands on it! :)





Peace-love-and Stereo Rose for all (if only they would repromote it.. oh ppllleaase!)

I'm also wearing:
Chanel Vitalumiere (soft bisque 2.5), Illamasqua Bronzer in Glint and Burnish, Bare Minerals (med beige as a concealer), MAC Stereo Rose,  Urban Decay 24 7 liner (zero), YSL Faux Cils mascara, MAC Paint Pot (Painterly), MAC Grand Entrance e/s, MAC Sable e/s, Benefit Speed Brow, Lancome lipstick in Rose Petale


Have a wonderful night. Have you tried Stereo Rose? Do you love it as much as I do or think it's just way too hyped up?


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP