Powered by Blogger.

New Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Eyeliners + VS Eyeshadow Primer

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm sure most of you have seen the Wet 'n' Wild 'Craze' LE displays at your drugstores, but I've only seen a couple in my area (Which I attribute to living in the middle of nowhere in the Midwest).  They've all been random and different.  This is the first display I've seen at my Walgreens- the rest were at ShopKo.

(Sorry for cell-phone picture quality!)
This was just a tiny stand next to the Jordana/Sinful Colors products, but I've never seen these particular Craze products before.  They are duo eyeshadows!  I didn't pick any up just because none of the colors jumped right out at me, but I'd love to hear if anyone else has seen or tried these.

Onto the Wet 'n' Wild Craze products I did purchase: their new, reformulated eyeliners.  This was a similar display to the one I saw at Walgreens, except it was at ShopKo and there were just eyeliners.  I'm sorry I couldn't get a picture of this- employees kept walking by and I got paranoid.  
With these reformulated eyeliners, Wet 'n' Wild came out with some new colors.  I think there are four total, but I purchased the three that looked prettiest to me: Olive, Purple, and Amethyst.

(To the far right is another new addition to my eyeliner family, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Emerald Sparkle.  It has great staying power!  It lasted through my sweaty workout last night!)

(Olive, Purple, Amethyst, Rimmel Emerald Sparkle)

I just applied Olive to my upper lashline about a half hour ago, and I have Amethyst on my lower.  So obviously I can't yet give you a full review, but expect one to come.  I think these shades are SO gorgeous, wearable, and they apply really smooth.  Has anyone tried Wet 'n' Wild H20 Proof pencil eyeliners?  Possibly the hardest eyeliner ever?  They are about 1,000,000 times creamier than those.  

(Olive, Purple, Amethyst, Rimmel Emerald Sparkle)

So definitely expect an update when I've had time to fully review these.  At only $.99 a piece, I had to at least try them.

Onto what I purchased at work (Victoria's Secret)- Victoria's Secret VS Pro Lasting FX eyeshadow primer.
This retails at $8, and all the girls I work with constantly rave about it.  I should note the ones I'm thinking of aren't too into makeup, so I don't know if they've used other eyeshadow primers before, but I decided to finally see for myself.  It's a liquid cream texture that blends colorless.  It seems kind of oily, so I don't know how this would work on those with oiler eyelids.  Mine are on the dry side so I don't think this will be a problem for me.  I re-did my eye makeup and used this a half hour ago, so I'll let you know how this works for me too.  :)

Ingredients:
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polythylene, Tryhydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Mica, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben,, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Dioxide.

Tried any of these?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP