Powered by Blogger.

New E.L.F. $1 'Zit Zapper'

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Have you guys seen this new product on E.L.F.'s website?  It's called the Zit Zapper, and I saw it on the fourth "page" of the slideshow on E.L.F.'s main page.  It supposedly rivals similar drugstore acne spot treatment products, with ingredients like Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel, and Camphor.

"This special clear formula helps to fight and prevent acne, reduce redness and swelling, minimize pore size and clear skin." (http://eyeslipsface.com)

The reviews on the site were all positive, but I'm still wondering how well a $1 spot-treatment product would work.  Interested?  Thoughts?

(Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with E.L.F. cosmetics.  I post this out of my own desire and curiosity.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP