Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Green, Pink, and Purple Pop!

Friday, July 2, 2010

This is a look I did today using Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips eyeshadow for Green Eyes Pop! collection.  I feel like I never post any "bright" looks on here, so that was my inspiration to do this.  Unfortunately I took these in my bathroom, so the colors aren't quite as bright as they are in person.  I think you can still get the main idea though.

I used these colors from the PF palette:



Everything I used:
-Almay Bright Eyes eye base
-PF Shimmer Strips eyeshadow palette
-E.L.F. Waterproof eyeliner pen in Coffee
-L'Oreal Bare Naturale mascara in Black

1) I applied the light green on the inner half of my lid.
2) I applied the pink on the outer half of my lid, and blended it into the green.
3) I blended the deep violet into my outer crease.
4) I highlighted my brow bone and inner corners using the white.
5) I did a line of eyeliner along my upper lash line, getting thicker towards the outside corner.  Then I lined just the outer corner of my lower lash line.
6) I finished it with two coats of mascara on upper lashes, and one on bottom. 

While I'm on the topic of mascaras (Kind of?), what are your thoughts on L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black?  I'm thinking that will be my next mascara I buy, based on the pretty good reviews.  Oh, and although I've read so-so things about Covergirl LashBlast Fusion, I still want to try it.  I heard it gives decent length, which LashBlast Volume really lacks for me.
Happy weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP